Jason started with us in 1998, when we were still growing up! He cut his teeth in business advisory and audit services after completing studies as a Chartered Accountant.
Growing with the company through the early 2000s and beyond, Jason is now entering his third decade with us, leading a large and successful team and heading up our audit division.
Specialist Areas & Industries:
- Audit and assurance services.
- Professional standards.
- Practice management.
- International business.
- Clubs and not-for-profits.
- Overseeing the steady growth of our audit division.
- Developing systems, standards, processes, and training across the audit divisions of the national Walker Wayland network.
- Recently appointed as Chair of BKR International Asia Pacific Region.
- Regularly presents on audit, professional standards, practice management, and the future of the accounting industry.
- Quality reviewer for Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
- Bachelor of Business.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant.
- Registered Company Auditor (ASIC).
- Registered Overseas Auditor (NZ).
- PCAOB Registered Auditor (USA).
- Registered Auditor for Registered Organisations Commission.
Where will you find him on a Saturday?
Training for a marathon: “I have more running shoes on the go than many women have high heel shoes!”