Small Business Digital Grants Program
Round 5 closes 8 October 2018
Do you have plans or ideas for utilising digital technology to help you grow your market share, sales, profit, employee numbers?
Are you considering digital improvements in our business to take it to the next level?
Are you a small business with Queensland Based Headquarters? This may be the grant for you!
What funding is available?
- Matched funding up to $10,000 (ex GST). Minimum funding $1,000 (i.e. project spend from $2,000 and up, but business must self-fund any project spend over $20,000)
- The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business, becoming more competitive and able to employ more staff.
What can the funds be used for?
- Purchase of hardware, software and services (e.g. digital coaching)
- The digital technology or service must fall under one of four identified priority areas:
- Content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc)
- Receiving payments or selling online
- Specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- Digital planning, digital marketing strategy development and digital training
What does your grant application need to include?
Due to the highly competitive nature of this grant, in addition to the usual requirements (such as detailed quotes, information on your financial contributions etc) successful grant applications will need to clearly demonstrate:
- The impact the digital technology or service will have on the business including revenue growth, cost savings, time savings and employment outcomes;
- The extent to which the digital technology or service will enhance the digital capabilities of the business to make the business more competitive;
- How the proposed digital activity is likely to deliver jobs growth.
Eligibility Criteria to apply:
- Cannot have received funding under any previous round of the Small Business Digital Grants Program;
- Small businesses with Queensland headquarters and less than 20 employees;
- Turnover of $2m or less in the last financial year;
- Have an ABN, registered for GST and not be insolvent.
For further information and/or assistance to complete your application, please contact Dianne Brown of SRJ Walker Wayland on 07 3490 9988.